Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Boo at the Zoo






















I just love this time of the year- Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas right in a row!
We started out Halloween by carving pumpkins, Adalei was so funny- she never wants to put anything in her mouth- but she wanted to eat the pumpkin slime!



We went to the Idaho Falls Boo at the Zoo because Adalei loves animals so much. It was fun to see at the kids in their costumes, and the zookeepers let quite a few animals play or eat pumpkins. They also had probably 100 carved pumpkins, lights, giant blow-ups, crafts & more. In fact, ISU wanted some of the pharmacy students to hand out candy and talk to people about heartburn...(weird combo!). Adalei looked so cute in her butterfly costume and got quite a few remarks on her adorableness :) She was mesmorized by all the animals, but mostly by all the kids running around. Happy Halloween!

7 comments:

Colleen said...

Her costume is SO CUTE! I can't believe you let her put that pumpkin goo in her mouth, ew! You know when she gets older, she's going to be like, "Mom! Yuck!"

Melissa said...

She looked darling! And I am LOL about handing out candy and teaching about heartburn.

Kristina said...

How great that your zoo did that! I have never been to a boo at the zoo, but it sounds like a blast. Maybe we'll have to go next year. Love the costume. Such a sweetie!

Gina said...

Wow she's sitting in her Bumbo! So does that mean she has stopped arching her back every time you try to put her in the sitting position? CUTE pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abby Stimpson said...

Why am I not surprised that Greyson took a pic with Darth Vader :) Seriously our husbands are dorks!

Lara said...

What a cute butterfly! I cannot believe she actually ate the pumpkin goo! Looks like a fun Halloween.

Lindsay said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! What a good idea for the zoo!! I can't wait to see you guys and hang out over Christmas! Adalei is soooo adorable!