Sunday, February 1, 2009

Christmas with O'Neill's






After about 12 hours of traveling, including trying to get from Poki to SLC in a BLIZZARD we finally made it to MN...
It was so great to see my family, Adalei acted like she remembered them and smiled and laughed and played. It was fabulous to have our own set of babysitters, and great to finally see Trevor again. Jenae got baptized with G&G O'Neill, Aunt Kathy, Nate & Allie, and my friend Gina and others present.
PS Gina took the baptism pics and she's fired!
Adalei loved the singing hallmark animals
One day she was wearing a shirt that said"Sweeter than Chocolate" and Grandma O had on a shirt that read "Give me chocolate and no one gets hurt!" Perfect!
My fam took more pictures so I will post them when I get them...

4 comments:

Lara said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! I wish we could have seen you guys. Maybe next time!

Gina said...

Okay okay, a little self defense here, how many pictures did I take trying to get a clear one and what setting did you discover you your camera was on when picture time was over? Just checking ;)

Melissa said...

Wish I could have been there! Looks like a great time.

Thekla and Grayson said...

Actually Gina, the setting was fine you just have what we call a "crooked eye" or maybe it was a "blurry eye" ...glasses anyone?