Adalei was adorable over Easter, we went to the church's Easter egg hunt Saturday and then had dinner with the in-laws and hunted some more on Sunday. I thought she would get into the candy more, but she mostly would put it in her mouth and then spit it out!
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Easter I
Ok- I know I am way behind on my blog! Thanks for all the prayers and well-wishes, we are finally recuperating from everything.
Adalei was adorable over Easter, we went to the church's Easter egg hunt Saturday and then had dinner with the in-laws and hunted some more on Sunday. I thought she would get into the candy more, but she mostly would put it in her mouth and then spit it out!




At the church, my friend Ashley was pointing out some eggs for her daughter and Adalei raced over and stole them before Brinley could pick them up!
Adalei was adorable over Easter, we went to the church's Easter egg hunt Saturday and then had dinner with the in-laws and hunted some more on Sunday. I thought she would get into the candy more, but she mostly would put it in her mouth and then spit it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
-k- she is to freaking cute and I miss her already so come to Boise soon!
Post a Comment