Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Memorial Day




We went up to the Schenk's for memorial Monday. Adalei really loves being wrestles by her in-laws and got to feed the ducks on the green belt. She is sooo in love with every animal she kept trying to run away every time a dog walked by.

4 comments:

Lara said...

She is so cute, Thekla! I cannot believe how big she is getting. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow?

Abby Stimpson said...

AWH Sweet little Addy Girl :( I miss her so much! COME VISIT ALREADY!!!

Lindsay said...

I love the pig tails!!!! She is too cute :)

Unknown said...

thekla, (this is kristine anderson, darik's wife) I just found your blog through the myers (i used to be in their ward) . . . and I just wanted to say, first I'm glad you're blogging, and second . . . I'm sorry about your miscarriage! Hope things are going well for you these days . . . we should get together this summer, esp now that darik is done with summer school.