Friday, October 23, 2009

Mini Update

Yes, Yes, I know I am a slacker! We have been so busy, this summer with my job and now that Grayson is back in school and going like crazy trying to finish this last "book year". Adalei keeps getting taller and although she adds a few more words to her vocab hasn't started really yaking up a storm ...yet! So here is my little question of the day- next year Grayson will be doing "rotations" (basically his residency) and we have to choose where to go. It is all a toss up of course, but if it was you and you had to move, which of these cities would you choose to go?
Reno, Nevada
Coeurdalene, Idaho
Boise, Idaho
Mind you, these are the only choices. We can't go back to Hawaii. (sniffle, sob, sigh.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Boise (and couerdalene) but we'd be able to see you guys if we went over there.

Colleen said...

I was just thinking of you the other day, so I'm glad you finally posted!

Melissa said...

Never been to any of those cities, so I have no opinion. But I hope you are happy where you end up!

Scottypoo said...

Boise...Boise!!!!