Friday, January 8, 2010

Baby 2 is a...

GIRL!!
So many people thought this was a boy, but Gray and I didn't feel one way or another about the sex. The baby was in a really weird position so we didn't get any good profile pictures on the ultrasound. They are all of its spine and feet mostly so I am not bothering to post them. At first the umbilical cord was right in between her legs but as she moved around the tech was still about to get a good shot and determine it was definitely a girl! I am really glad that I will be able to re-use all of Adalei's clothes since Gray will still be in school for 1 more year but now we need to find anther good girl name!!!

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Congrats! Another pretty girl! Just don't tell anyone what you're naming her unless you trust them not to steal it!

Melissa said...

That was totally my guess, I just said it to Kristina last night. Yay! Congrats! Sisters will be fun. Way to add some girls to this big pot of boys. Now I am dying for my ultrasound. Can't wait!

Kristina said...

Congrats! We haven't bought anything for our second boy. Two of the same is great. Naming is really hard for us, too.

Lindsay said...

Yeah!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! It will be so much fun for Adalei to have a sister! Congrats!

Gina said...

Congratulations!!!

Scottypoo said...

Congrats on another girl. We like girls around our house as well. I think you should name your little girl Holly. That's the best name. That's exciting