Sunday, July 18, 2010

Babycakes

These pictures aren't in any particular order- my mom was able to come and help me with the baby after we got to Reno which was fabulous!



Adalei can sure be a ham!

She thinks it is great to get the baby equipment when I am not looking!
My little double chin girl!
When we would run errands with my mom and she was walking around with Elia alone people thought it was her baby! That made my mom feel awesome!
She started out with a pretty bad bald head- we call it the Scott Knight noggin' (that is my brother-in-law! :) )
We went to Lake Tahoe for the first time- the picture is kinda grainy but it is SO beautiful there! It was freezing cold- but that didn't stop Adalei from running up and down the shoreline with bare feet.


This is one of the first smiles Elia gave me- she is getting really good and cooing a lot too. I can't believe I was able to capture it on camera!

The sand at King's Beach at Lake Tahoe was this cool mix of caramel and black. Ok- seriously I know I have small feet but this pic makes my feet look almost as big as my daughters (she is on the right)


We are doing great- loving Reno! I am feeling a little better each day and Adalei has stopped trying to take Elia out every five minutes and can actually entertain her a little bit. Grayson started working for CVS and is planning on working for them for "real" when he graduates. He has 8 months of rotations left- YEAH! Hope everyone is doing great!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Nice to read/see and update from you! Sounds like things are going well for you guys, glad you love Reno, so glad to hear it! Your girls are darling, yes I definitely see a resemblance. Glad your mom made it out for a visit, and that you are feeling better. Think you guys will stay in Reno when Grayson's done? Love ya!

Colleen said...

I'm glad you're happy in Reno! And so glad your mom was able to come out and see you and your cute little family. More baby photos!!!

Anna said...

ok this is going to come out kind of random- You look Amazing, Your mom looks like she has a really good time while she was there, Elia is really LONG(Schenk), Elia is BEAUTIFUL and I am so happy for you, AND I LOVE THE FEET PICTURE IN THE SAND!!!

Gina said...

Elia is SO tiny! It looks like Adalei is holding a baby doll. I'm SO happy for you (and Geralyn) that your mom was able to come help! Adorable little girls Thekla. I'm so glad you're alive!!!