Monday, November 29, 2010

Justyna's Visit

I forget how many pictures one can take in a few days....and then my sister comes....:)
Painting the nails blue
We attempted to take the kids to go cut down out Christmas tree, but instead Grayson and his friend Adam had to wade through waist-deep snow to retrieve them while we amused the kids in the snow...
decorating the tree!
Being Silly


We tried to wax Justyna's legs....some friendly advice...PAY THE MONEY and do it at a salon!
Sleeping beauty

Watching the Detroit Lions game...Grayson is still crying that they lost it...

Celebrating Justyna's Birthday- She had her Golden 20th!


4 comments:

Melissa said...

Definitely lots of cute girls in those pictures! And why is Grayson a Lions fan? Just curious. Glad you had a great time with your sis - that's always the best!

Kristina said...

Sister times really are the best. Is there really that much snow always in Reno? I thought it was a hot desert. I better visit sometime so I can see for myself. You have some beautiful girls!

Colleen said...

Such cute girls! And sister time is the BEST.

Gina said...

Well I'm a little late checking your blog, but thanks for all the pics!!!!!!!!!! How fun you got to go to MN! I love the pics, your girls are so gorgeous. I especially love the one of Adalei in the snow fort - so cute! Love ya!