Sunday, September 28, 2008

Adalei's Adventures


Yesterday I showed Adalei how to climb the stairs...today before church she climbed our entire staircase. W.o.w.
She is getting more personality and ATTITUDE! (of course with Gray and I as parents she was kind of doomed). She loves books, squash, stairs (now) being held, baths, people watching, yogurt, swimming, being tickled, and cheesy grins! She likes to crawl head first into stuff and she refuses to put stuff in her mouth (she taste tests it and decides its not worth it). We also just got her in her new convertible crib-yeah!
What a crazy kid...











8 comments:

Melissa said...

Thekla,

Long time no talk! I am thrilled to see you started a blog! I love blogging, it is a great way to keep in touch with family and friends. Adalei is a doll.

I will check often! Mind if I link to your blog?

Melissa and all

Kristina said...

What a beautiful little girl. I am so excited to see pictures. How is life as a stay-at-homer? Don't you love it? I am so glad that you started a blog. It is a great way to keep up.

Mitz said...

Oh my sweet little munchkin niece! I could just squeeze her to death! I love the pics, her smile is hilarious!!!

GhostMane said...

I am glad you guys caved in because I feel like the outcast clear out here in Ohio and it will be nice to at least see images of Adalei. Keep it up.

Gina said...

Yay! I get to see pics of Adalei! She has the most adorable little smile!

Abby Stimpson said...

Yay Thekla caved in to the blogging life :) So I am in love with your daughter and if you ever want to give her away I am the first in line!

Colleen said...

I'm so glad you got a blog going! Adalei is so cute! She's got those pretty eyes I was expecting. :) Can't wait to see and hear more!

Lindsay said...

I am so excited you finally did this!!!! I was just thinking about you today! Adalei is sooooo adorable! I'm excited to be able to keep in touch this way! Love you guys!

Lindsay