1.trying
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Say Cheese
We attempted to do Adalei's 8 month pictures ourselves...yeah right. She cried and threw up and pooped her diaper and had a complete meltdown. It's amazing, she wants our attention 24/7 but as soon as you try to get a few shoots ....
1.trying
...2.crying...3.meltdown...4.
h
appy to be done(AKA parental defeat)
1.trying
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nice try. :) Are you busy the next couple of days? Jim's going out of town for work and I was thinking a short road trip with Elijah sounded like fun...
She cracks me up. You may not have captured her face, but you sure captured her personality!
I love the last one where she has fallen over :( Poor little girl!
That is hilarious. I do the same thing with the girls...and they do the same thing....well, maybe not the same thing....pooping? throwing up? DRAMA!
Post a Comment