Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Confusion

Sorry about the confusion with my previous blogs, I deleted the baby ones and replaced them, but they didn't record the date. I just miscarried last Tuesday night. The doctor had to give me medication since my body didn't want to complete the process. It was pretty horrid, it basically put me into labor all night long. I am still recovering from it and moving and the new property management job I just started. I hope to put some pictures up this week of Adalei, sorry for the delay!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

I'm sorry you had to go through that. Sounds totally crappy. Good luck with your new job and give me a call sometime!

Jamie said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. You are in our prayers!

Abby Stimpson said...

So I have decided that you guys SUCK for not moving to Boise :) Honestly what is Daniel suppose to do without his man mate and where am I going to get my adorable little girl fix now? Well know that we are going to miss you guys horribly and that you better come and visit sometime soon :) Oh and by the way you are SUPER WOMAN!!! Loveya lots - Abby

Coburn Kids said...

Hey Thekla,
I think this is the first time I've commented on your blog, but I do follow it. I'm sorry to hear your news about the miscarriage. I also had a miscarriage between Bryson and Camryn. What is interesting is that it was also at the same time I started my job as an onsite manager. Weird huh? Anyway, I love you and pray that your body will recover quickly. Adalei is adorable. She looks so much like you.
-Angele Coburn

Carolyn Anderson said...

Thekla,
I am so sorry to hear about what you have been through. I hope you are doing okay. You are in my prayers!
Carolyn